Guiding You Through Your Business Challenges
Business owners and professionals shoulder a large amount of responsibility and can face many different issues in the course of their work. At Sharp & Attanasio, Attorneys at Law, we’ve long prided ourselves on providing such individuals with skilled, experienced representation, from the birth of their business to its peak.
For over 30 years, attorney Ron Attanasio has helped Knoxville’s business owners settle disputes, navigate the legal landscape and find strong, lasting resolutions to difficult problems.
Helping Your Business Grow And Develop
As part of our practice, we’ve assisted clients and businesses with:
- Formation and incorporation, including setting up and handling the necessary paperwork for LLCs
- Organizing new business entities, including drafting the Articles of Incorporation and Charters
- Selling or acquiring existing businesses and other matters involving mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and employment agreements
- Business succession planning
- Drafting Equipment Leases, Shareholder Agreements, Operating Agreements and other key contracts
In addition, we assist clients with various construction law matters, including defect claims, drafting construction contracts and more, working with a range of individuals from management to sub-contractor level.
Whatever the situation, we focus on providing client-oriented representation. Having worked with both large corporations and small businesses, we know the difference strong legal representation can make, and how it can keep you successful and profitable. That’s why we strive to provide thorough, efficient legal solutions.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Business Law Matters
We provide a wide range of corporate law services to clients in many different industries. To schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer, call our Knoxville, Tennessee, office at 865-951-7468, or schedule one online.